Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm off to Washington!

(I've enjoyed saying that all day...)

Tonight, I leave with a group of students and faculty to participate in the EPA's National Sustainable Design Expo. Our students are presenting the results of their (EPA funded!) residential water reuse system. I'm looking forward to it!

You can pray...
  1. for our safety.
  2. for this to be an opportunity for me to live out God's love and grace to my students & colleagues.
  3. for our students to represent their project and their university as they compete with 41 other teams for a second phase of funding.
I'll post pictures to my Picasa page.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

The views expressed on this blog are solely my own and do not reflect the views of any present or past employers, funding agencies, colleagues, organizations, family members, churches, insurance companies, or lawyers I have currently or in the past have had some affiliation with.

I make no money from this blog. Any book or product endorsements will be based solely on my enthusiasm for the product. If I am reviewing a copy of a book and I have received a complimentary copy from the publisher I will state that in the review.